Assistant Manager: Contracts-National Office (Post level:P06)
posted on 12/4/2018 7:15:00 PM
The Legal Department has a vacancy of an Assistant Manager: Contracts.
Purpose: To provide assistance in the management of the CCMA contracts and to provide ancillary advisory services.
Key Performance Areas:
• Contract Management
• Negotiating, drafting, reviewing and vetting of contracts
• Enforcement of contracts
• Contractual litigation
• Provision of legal assistance and opinions
• Conducting legal research
• Assisting in the development and implementation of the CCMA’s contracts management strategy
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
• Post-graduate qualification in contracts and/ or Labour law will be advantageous
• 3 to 5 years post admission experience
• Extensive contractual law experience
• Commercial law experience
• Drafting skills
• Procurement law experience
• Understanding of Labour law
Closing date: 11 December 2018
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, a certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: email@example.com
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: AMCNO12-18 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to a candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (1749) | Return