The Legal Department has a vacancy of an Assistant Manager: Litigation
Purpose: To provide assistance in the management of the CCMA litigation portfolio and to manage reviews on Commissioners awards.
Key Performance Areas:
• Litigation: merits assessments, development of litigation strategies, settlement negotiations, drafting of court papers, appearing in court
• Management of review applications
• Case law review and analysis
• Research and Opinion Writing
• Provision of support and advise in respect of all litigation related matters, CCMA processes and Labour Laws
• General Support: Contracts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. LLB
• Postgraduate qualification in Labour law or commissioner training would be advantageous
• 3 years post admission experience
• Proven experience in litigation
• Knowledge and understanding of Labour law
• Knowledge and understanding of court processes and related timelines
• Drafting skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the law of contracts and/or procurement law would be advantageous.
Closing date: 7 December 2018
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: email@example.com
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: AMLNO12-18 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (1166) | Return