The Governance and Strategy Department has a vacancy of a Senior Business Continuity Management Officer.
To provide support in relation to the implementation of Business Continuity Management (BCM) function
within the CCMA and implement BCM in conformance to the ISO22301 and related standards across the
Key Performance Areas:-
• Implementation of the Business Continuity Management Plan for the CCMA
• Review and update Business Continuity Management policy, strategy and implementation
• Design and implement the BCM maturity model and roadmap
• Conduct a business impact assessment to determine the business continuity that will be required.
• Performing Risk and Threat Assessment
• Develop business continuity strategies as part of the BCM lifecycle to ensure cost-effective solutions to recover critical activities within required timeframes across all departments and regional offices.
• Populate the Battle boxes for Regions and Head Office
• Schedule and manage testing of the plans as per implementation plans
• Provide training to organisation's business continuity resources and ensure conformance to the latest Business Continuity Institute (BCI) requirements.
• Prepares and compiles relevant BCM reports for Governance structures.
• Appropriate Bachelor’s Degree, with a preferred concentration in Business Continuity Management
• 4-7 years Business Continuity Management experience
• Business Continuity Certification (e.g. CBCP, CBCI, C/DRE, CBCM, EDRP, etc.); or equivalent
• Member of a professional body will be an added advantage • 5 – 10 years Financial Management & Reporting experience
• Knowledge of MS Office programmes
• Knowledge of Business continuity management program/lifecycle
• Knowledge of Reporting
Skills and Behavioural Competencies:
• Organising and planning
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Closing date: Friday, 10 May 2019
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: SBCMO05-19
is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (467) | Return