The Office of the Director: Communications, Stakeholder Relations and Events Management has a vacancy of a Media Liaison and Stakeholder Relations Coordinator.
To offer external communication, media liaison, stakeholder relations management and in order to promote and create awareness of CCMA, its service and activities.
Key Performance Areas: -
• Assist in executing the media strategy
• Stakeholder Management
• Support internal communication
• Support external communications.
• Appropriate Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Communications, Media Studies or related.
• One (1) to three (3) years applied communications, media work, sponsorship management
and stakeholder management.
• Exposure to the labour market and with CCMA users such as organised labour, organised business
• Proof of published communications work.
Closing date: 26 September 2018
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: email@example.com
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: MLSRC09-18 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (817) | Return