The GCRS unit in the Directors Office has a vacancy of Photographer and Graphic Designer.
Purpose: To provide photographic services and graphic design support to the CCMA.
Key Performance Areas:-
• Develop all visual Communication and Marketing elements
• Provide support to internal and external Communications Campaigns
• Provide photographic and video services to Departments and Regions
• Assist in the implementation of the Communications Strategy
• National Diploma in Graphic Design, Media Studies, Communications and /or Journalism or related.
• One (1) to three (3) years of practical experience
• One (1) to three (3) years practical training
Closing date: 25 September 2018
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: email@example.com
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: PGD09-18 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (547) | Return